Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What'sThat All About?

As you all know Kaitlyn is now in her "big girl bed" as of the last two weeks. I think I spoke to soon when I said she is doing so good. Despite the fact that she is getting her 2yr molars she has been in and out of her bed several times the last few nights. She will stand at the gate a scream "i want out". She starts with Mommy and then she'll call out to Daddy. So anyways this morning I found her on the floor passed out cold. I went to get Griffin and was carrying him down the hall past her room otherwise he sounds like an elephant running. I told him to please be quiet because Kaitlyn was still sleeping. When we got by her door he looked in and saw her lying on the floor and loudly he said"What's that all about?" We just both started laughing and kept on walking. Needless to say we are going to give her until Sunday to see if she will stay in her bed and if not it's back to the old crib.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Sometimes I can't believe what comes out of their mouths.

Oh yeah... when are we going riding? If I count right... should be 2 wks? Is the Sarge available?

Aunt Patti said...

I swear that kid cracks me up! :) I heard him say that for the first time when we couldn't find the firetruck he was looking for last week...i laughed so hard! :)